Monday, February 7, 2011

every so often.

i read a bunch of blogs. my sister has one, her friend kate has one, my stepmama has one, and several people i don't know at all have awesome ones that make me smile. and every so often, i get the itch. to blog. i had one awhile ago that i was really lack a daisical about. so i deleted that. so now, here i am to give it another go.

many of the blogs i read have an overall theme or point to them...but i'm not all about theme's. i'm more about just doing something and if a theme is meant to happen, it'll work itself out.

i basically am one of those dorks who just decides one day, "blogging is cool! i could do that!", when in actuality, i'll probably end up being lack a daisical on this one too. but i figure, whatevs! if it's making me smile, i'm all about it.

so here we go...i'm going to give this blogging thing another whirl. maybe it might just help me find out who i want to be.

2 comments:

  1. I have faith you will be an excellent blogger! Happy to see you started one... you can always put some of your awesome pictures on here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tammy! I just might do that :)

    ReplyDelete